Patagonia Women's Lightweight Quandary Pants - Ash Tan
The Quandary Pants are all-season, multifunctional and 100% movement orientated.
Not only are these pants built for versatility with snaps and tabs so that you can roll them up, they are also designed with a gusseted crotch and knee articulation to allow a full range of motion. Explore even the wildest parts of our great country with pants that will offer you comfort without compromising performance. Made from a strong, lightweight and quick-drying stretch-woven spandex/nylon blend - the Quandary Pants will give you plenty of coverage. Featuring 40-UPF sun protection and an DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish. These pants will be your go to piece for hiking, trekking and everyday activities, just take them wherever you go - From Cradle Mountain to Kakadu!
- Lightweight pants made of stretchy nylon/spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is bluesign approved.
- Waistband has belt loops, metal button, hidden drawcord and a zippered fly.
- Two front drop-in pockets, two back drop-in pockets (right-rear pocket with zipper closure), zippered cargo pocket on right thigh.
- Gusset and articulation at the knees for mobility.