Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Snow Pants - Black/Grey (X-Small Only)
For bell-to-bell comfort and versatility, these fully featured H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell pants are insulated with Thermogreen polyester, have an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of layering.
January's temperatures will try to freeze you in your tracks. Insulated Snowbelles will keep you forging on. Supple and warm, they keep the heat turned up with a compressible layer of stay-warm-when-wet Thermogreen insulation, held in place with a soft internal lining that wicks and glides smoothly. The durable shell is made from an H2No Performance Standard 2-layer, 100% polyester fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for burly storm performance. Thigh vents act like thermostats to control your inner temperature, gaiters keep out the snow, and tough scuff guards offer additional leg protection. Waist details include a soft, brushed tricot lining; internal elastic tabs to customise the fit; and a loop on the rear yoke that connects to the powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket. Two zippered hand warmers in front hold your beer money. Includes an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector and an articulated, feminine silhouette. Inseam (size M) is 32".
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; Thermogreen insulation keeps you warm and cozy.
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customise fit; 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly.
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket.
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem.
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh.
- Zippered pockets; two hand warmers.
- Concealed RECCO reflector.