Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Pants - Reg
July's temperatures do their best to try and freeze you in your tracks - the Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Pants will keep you forging on. The Snowbelle Pants have an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of layering.
Updated this season, Patagonia have added new design lines and a lighter weight insulation package for better versatility. They are fully featured and fitted with a performance standard double-layer and are insulated with Thermogreen Polyester for additional warmth.
One of our favourite features of the Snowbelle Pants is the compressible layer of stay-warm-when-wet insulation. Held in place with an internal lining that is soft, wicks moisture and glides smoothly over the skin. You never know when the weather will turn ugly, but with the Snowbelle pants, you can rest assured you'll stay dry and comfortable no matter what the forecast.
The durable outer shell is made from an H2No Performance Standard 2-layer, 100% polyester micro-twill fabric (70% recycled), and is fitted with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for burly storm performance.
We all know a day on the slopes can be hard work, that's why Patagonia have incorporated thigh vents to act like thermostats. Controlling your inner temperature means you can comfortably stay outdoors all day long, and all night too if you wish. Gaiters keep out the snow, while tough scuff guards offer additional leg protection.
The waist details include a soft, brushed tricot lining; internal elastic tabs to customise the fit; and a loop on the rear yoke that connects to the powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket.
Fitted with two zippered handwarmer pockets in front, a place to hold money for your hot chocolate and energy bars. The Snowbelle Pants include an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector and an updated, articulated, feminine silhouette. Inseam (size M) is 32".
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable. protection; 40g Thermogreen insulation is versatile and keeps you warm and cozy.
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customise fit; 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly.
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem.
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh.
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers• H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester micro-twill (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Leg lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta. Waistband lining: 3.8oz 100% polyester brushed tricot. Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish. Insulation: 40-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Regular fit