100% Organic cotton shirt from Patagonia.
The Eat Local Rain Can Organic Scoop T-Shirt is made from 100% organically grown cotton sourced from members of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative. This slim-fitting shirt has a modern and feminine shape with a scooped neckline. Printed using PVC and phthalate-free inks in a design created by Michael Nÿkamp.
- Modern feminine shape with a dropped hem and a scoop neckline.
- Ultrafine 40-singles ringspun organic cotton.
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative.
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free.
- Artist: Michael Nÿkamp
- Claimed weight: 85g
- 4oz 100% organic cotton ringspun jersey.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn