Patagonia Women's Down With It Parka - Deep Plum
Stay warm in style this winter with the Women's Down With It Parka
Windy winter walks and early morning soccer games, Patagonia's Down With It Parka is a staple in any winter wardrobe, and for good reason. Constructed with a 100% recycled polyester exterior and 100% recycled down insulation, this timeless design is both stylish and sustainable.
The shell has been treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) coating, ensuring you stay dry when caught out in unexpected showers. While the 600-fill-power Recycled Down will keep you cosy and comfortable, whatever the weather.
Featuring a fashionable baffle pattern, 'princess' seaming, removable insulated hood, and handwarmer pockets, the Patagonia Down With It Parka is truly a flattering fusion of elegance and practicality.
- 100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Chevron-inspired baffles create a modern silhouette with princess seams in the front and back for shaping and an insulating, contoured fit.
- Removable three-panel hood secures to jacket with sturdy plastic snaps and is insulated for additional warmth
- Two-way front zipper with a covered placket and hidden plastic snaps
- Welted handwarmer pockets sit next to the princess seams and have a secure zipper closure
- Knee-length with side-seam snap detail for additional freedom of movement
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Claimed product weight 1.1kg