Patagonia Women's Down With It Parka
Stay warm in style this winter with the Women's Down With It Parka
Windy winter walks and early morning soccer games, Patagonia's Down With It Parka is a staple in any winter wardrobe, and for good reason. Constructed with a 100% recycled polyester exterior and 100% recycled down insulation, this timeless design is both stylish and sustainable.
The shell has been treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) coating, ensuring you stay dry when caught out in unexpected showers. While the 600-fill-power Recycled Down will keep you cosy and comfortable, whatever the weather.
Featuring a fashionable baffle pattern, 'princess' seaming, removable insulated hood, and handwarmer pockets, the Patagonia Down With It Parka is truly a flattering fusion of elegance and practicality.
- 100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Chevron-inspired baffles create a modern silhouette with princess seams in the front and back for shaping and an insulating, contoured fit.
- Removable three-panel hood secures to jacket with sturdy plastic snaps and is insulated for additional warmth
- Two-way front zipper with a covered placket and hidden plastic snaps
- Welted handwarmer pockets sit next to the princess seams and have a secure zipper closure
- Knee-length with side-seam snap detail for additional freedom of movement
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Claimed product weight 1.1kg