Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Vest
The lightweight Down Sweater Vest increases in value as soon as the sun slips below the horizon.
The windproof, high-lofting Down Sweater Vest has only one simple focus - core warmth. The 800-fill power Advance Global Traceable Down, high-loft traceable down traps your hard-earned heat and ensures that you stay warm - wherever you are. The European goose down is traced back to a parent farm to reassure you that the birds are not force-fed nor live-plucked.
The minimalist design virtually floats, and it is so incredibly compact that it stuffs into its own internal pocket with a carabiner clip-in loop. The polyester ripstop shell is 100% recycled and features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather protection. Unique quilting lines stabilise the down, whilst also accentuating the contoured fit.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels.
- The nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in any heat and the drawcord hem tightens from the inside for additional warmth.
- The centre-front Vislon zipper has an interior wicking storm-flap and a zipper garage for next-to-skin, chafe-free comfort.
- The two hand-warmer pockets are secure, and both feature Vislon zippers and garages. The internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuff sack with a carabiner clip-in loop.
- 221g (7.8oz)
- Regular fit.