The perfect warmth for just about everything, Patagonia's classic Down Sweater is lightweight and windproof, with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down.
Everyone else heads North to Queensland, relishing the T-shirt weather, but you're toasty warm exploring the best the South-Eastern Australian outdoors has to offer. Patagonia's Down Sweater’s featherweight, superbly compressible warmth is for you. The 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it’s snow-shedding and windproof.
Details include 800-fill-power Traceable Down, stabilised with quilted-through construction, a contoured fit, a drawcord hem that tightens from inside the zippered hand-warmer pockets. An interior chest pocket doubles as a zippered stuff sack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- The durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down.
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on the side panel.
- Center-front Vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuff sack with a carabiner clip-in loop.
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth.
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem.
- Claimed Weight: 346g