Patagonia Women's Down Insulated Bivy Hooded Vest - Drumfire Red (X-Large Only)
Cold weather got you down? The Bivy Down Vest will help take your winter blues away.
The Bivy Down Vest is wind & water-resistant - engineered from a sturdy, yet pliable nylon canvas that features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the shoulders. The vest is filled with 100% recycled, 600-fill power down that has been reclaimed from used down products. The wide baffle construction and plush inside trim ensures that you stay toasty warm at all times. The insulated hood easily adjusts with contrast drawcords that look like rope and the centre-front zipper tucks neatly under a wide metal snap placket. A great range of other features include contrasting western-style yoke shoulders, side-entry hand-warmer pockets and a secure inner chest pocket that has a fun inside print.
- The durable nylon canvas fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder fabric.
- Insulated with 100% recycled, 600-fill power down that has been reclaimed from used down products.
- A warm and cozy wide baffle construction has been utilised, plus an insulated hood with adjustable drawcords.
- The center-front METALUXE zipper is discreetly tucked under a wide placket with metal snaps.
- Contrasting western yoke design detail at shoulders.
- Side-entry hand-warmer pockets and an inner chest pocket with a secure zipper closure.
- Slight drop-tail hem
- Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign approved.
- 669 g (23.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.