Patagonia Women's Dirt Roamer Jacket
The perfect mountain biking jacket
Designed with the trail in mind this top truly ticks all the boxes. Featuring a 100% recycled nylon shell, Patagonia's Dirt Roamer offers high breathability, impressive elasticity for unrestricted movement and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep off the odd rain shower.
By using a breathable Nylon fabric, Patagonia has eliminated the need for pit zips, while ensuring you aren't saturated with sweat at the end of every run. This technical shell is paired with a soft knit, moisture-wicking backer, to prevent clamminess and overall provide a comfortable wearing experience.
The on-bike fit is what makes the Dirt Roamer Jacket shine. Long sleeves and a drop-tail hem prevent the shirt from 'riding up' your arms or back, maintaining full protection at all times. Finally, a stowable, helmet-compatible hood is included and may be worn up or down depending on the day's riding conditions.
- Stretchy, breathable recycled shell fabric
- Interior knit backer wicks away moisture
- Stowable, helmet-compatible hood adjusts with a single pull for clear peripheral vision and rolls away into a hook-and-loop stow system
- Built-in stow pocket - V-shaped rear-drop pocket centres and distributes weight; nests between Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs' torso pockets
- Interior pocket for valuables
- Compressible and packable
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Claimed weight 201g