Patagonia Women's Dirt Craft Bike Shorts
Patagonia's longest women's bike shorts which include a removable padded liner.
The Women's Dirt Craft Bike shorts from Patagonia are designed with those tough climbs and crushing descents in mind. The outer shorts are made from a stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. This gives them ample breathability and airflow while participating in those warmer rides. The dirt craft bike shorts include a padded removable liner for added comfort and a 12" MTB specific inseam. A bike specific waistband follow the natural shape of the hip to allow room for movement, while a low profile external hook and webbing waist adjustment helps to fine tune the fit.
- Outer shorts built with stretchy 4.2oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish.
- Liner is a 5.2oz 72% polyester/28% spandex stretch interlock knit with HeiQ Fresh durable odour control.
- Included padded liner short.
- Bike specific waistband is adjustable.
- Two drop-in front pockets.
- One secure zipper pocket at left hip.
- Reflective logo.
- The Dirt Craft outer shorts and liner may be mixed and matched with our Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts, Endless Ride Liner Shorts, Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs and Nether Bike Liner Shorts.
- 12" inseam.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Claimed Weight: 312g.