Patagonia Women's Classic Retro-X Vest
You’ll fall in love with this cosy retro-inspired winter vest that’s stylish and weatherproof!
The feminine cut is what makes this vest look and fit so well! Not only does it flatter the body and compliment a smart-casual look, but it's also comfortable and warm to wear. With a cosy recycled fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh lining, between the two sits a windproof barrier that has been bonded to the inside for an additional layer of weather protection.
The Retro-X is fitted with zippered chest and handwarmer pockets that are lined with brushed polyester mesh, and there is a full-length front zip with an internal wind flap for easy layering and comfort.
The vest is coated in a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, which means that even in light rain, you’ll stay dry and warm and because the vest is fitted with HeiQ fresh durable odour control technology, you’ll stay fresh for longer.
The Women's Classic Retro-X Vest is a versatile piece of clothing, its durability lends itself to weekend hikes and off-road adventuring, and its stylish design means it can be worn from trails to town. Whatever your passion, the Retro-X provides all the warmth and protection you’ll need this winter.
- Hip length, regular fit, full-length front zip with internal wind flap
- Vertical zippered chest pocket, zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed polyester mesh
- Made in Vietnam
- Claimed weight: 420g
- Body: 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece
- Lining: 100% polyester (50%recycled) warp-knit mesh with a windproof barrier and HeiQ fresh durable odour control
- Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining fabric is certified as blue signed approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn