Patagonia's Retro-X jacket is made of plush, soft polyester fleece (50% recycled). The jacket has a moisture-wicking, brushed-mesh backer with a breathable/windproof lining which completely shuts out the wind. The stand-up collar being Supplex nylon is lined with fleece for next to skin comfort. On the chest, there is a nylon pocket with a vertical zip and hand warmers on either side, lined with brushed-polyester mesh. The jacket has a full-front zipper with an internal wind flap to shut out the cold.
- Windproofnmembrane bonded between a ¼ pile sherpa fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking, warp-knit mesh.
- Y-joint sleeve construction for mobility.
- Full-length centre-front zipper with internal wind flap.
- Vertical zippered chest pocket.
- Two handwarmer pockets lined with brushed-polyester mesh.
- Body: 12.9-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece.
- Lining: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with HEIQ Fresh odour control.
- Claimed weight: 774g.