Patagonia Women's Centered Tights
From the yoga mat to hitting the trail, these tights will perform all-day and keep you looking and feeling great the whole time.
Patagonia's Centered Tights are made with a remarkable synthetic fabric that will keep up with your active endeavours throughout the whole day, not just your workout. They offer superior shape retention and recovery properties while remaining soft, supple and breathable. They feature both miDori biosoft (a plant seed-based multi-purpose fabric softener) to increase wicking speeds and ensure long-term softness and HeiQ Fresh durable odour control. The wide, comfortable waistband supports and contains a hidden key pocket.
- High-performance stretchy recycled polyester/spandex knit fabric provides a compression fit; wicks fast, dries quickly and feels soft; Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- The flattering wide waistband features hidden ½" elastic to keep pants in place as you move.
- Contoured side seams are built for forward motion and allow for ease of movement; seams use a soft thread for added next-to-skin comfort.
- Low-profile flat-lock seams prevent chafing.
- Fitted leg; inseam: 27.5"
- Hidden key pocket in waistband.
- Reflective logo on the back of the waistband.
- Claimed weight: 232g (8.2oz)
- Solids: 8.6oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.
- Space dyes: 8.4oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.