If the winter chill is dampening your spirits, you might want to throw on a base-layer to take the edge off.
A breathable, minimalistic polyester base-layer is exactly what you need for alpine endeavours & brisk winter days. The Cap TW is a staple for alpine adventurers grappling with freezing temperatures. However, this lightweight yet technical hoody has also gained a cult following amongst travellers facing a day of variable conditions.
It's soft, stretchy & fully-compressible Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face that glides flawlessly beneath your other layers as well as a brushed, micro-grid fleece interior for remarkable core warmth, breathability & moisture control.
The Capilene Thermal Weight consists of 30-92% recycled content, and it is treated with Polygiene permanent odour control to protect your relationship with fellow adventurers. It features a 2-layer hood with an internal neck tape for next-to-skin comfort, as well as a high collar with anatomical shaping for warmth, full underarm gussets for uninhibited shoulder mobility & elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage. The flat-lock seams minimise chafing when you're on the go, and the offset shoulder & side seams lie smoothly beneath pack straps. A minimalistic drop-tail hem offers additional coverage.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric with Polygiene permanent odour control has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement. Fair Trade Certified sewn
- High collar and self-fabric hood with anatomical shaping for warmth
- 2-layer hood with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops help cover hands
- Flat-lock seams minimise chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- 184g (6.5oz)
- 3.8oz (129g) Polartec Power Grid fabric.
- Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex; both with Polygiene permanent odour control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn