The warmest, most breathable polyester baselayer with minimal bulk.
For dark-o'clock starts in the mountains, you need technical insulation that keeps your skin dry when you're pushing the pace and your core warm when the action slows down.
The micro-grid fleece interior of our Capilene Thermal Weight provides the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any base layer in our lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, the Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin.
Capilene Thermal Weight is bluesign approved, has 30-100% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene permanent odour control. Features include a flat waistband with brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness, a gusseted crotch for mobility and flatlock seams to minimise chafing.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering.
- Fabric's open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance.
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement.
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness.
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility.
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing.
- 3.8oz (129g) Polartec Power Grid fabric. Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex; both with Polygiene permanent odour control. Fabric is bluesign approved.
- 138g (4.9oz).
- Made in El Salvador.