The warmest, most breathable polyester base layer with minimal bulk.
Like ducking into a warm Refugio during a pushing storm, this versatile, toasty pullover keeps your core temperature regulated and your spirits high even when the temperatures and weather want to bring you down.
The micro-grid fleece interior of our Capilene Thermal Weight provides the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any base layer in our lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, the Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. Capilene Thermal Weight is bluesign approved, has 30-100% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene permanent odour control.
Features include a self-fabric collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams to minimise chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric's open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement.
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying.
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps.
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort.
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage.
- Flatlock seams to minimise chafing; drop tail for increased coverage.
- Materials: 3.8-oz Polartec Power Grid fabric 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex.
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn.