Patagonia's versatile and water-resistant Wader Work Station is a great storage accessory for organising your tools and gear out on the water. The buckle-attachment loops allow you to attach the station to your waders leaving your hands free for the most important piece of kit, your fly fishing rod!
- Made from strudy, water-resistant 5.5oz 210-denier CORDURA (86% nylon/14% polyester with a polyurethane coating).
- Large storage compartment, front zip closure tippet pockets and rear zippered security pocket.
- Multiple hemostat and zinger attachment points.
- Adjustable buckle attachment loops fasten to wader suspenders.
- Ripple foam fly keeper on front.
- Claimed weight: 80g
- Volume: 1L
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 10" x 1.5"