Patagonia Ultralight Wading Boots Unisex - Sticky
The best fishing destinations are often the hardest to reach - boats and trucks can only take you so far. The Ultralight Wading Boots on your feet will guide you to the waters edge with absolutely no difficulty.
These super comfortable, sticky rubber wading boots are exceptionally lightweight and flexible, despite their stability, durability and tough exterior. The new, more streamlined synthetic leather upper is designed to dry faster, flex easier and hold up through years of hard use.
The durable monofilament mesh will drain the footbed whilst keeping sand and silt out and the external rand, internal support and reinforced toe box will protect your feet from deep-water pressure and rocky river bottoms. If fishing brings you happiness, your feet will feel the same way about the Ultralight Wading Boots.
- The abrasion-resistant Rock Grip sticky rubber soles will hold fin straps, accept studs (sold separately) and can be resoled for extended life.
- The quick-drying synthetic leather is lightweight and comfortable, while the extremely durable Venergy mesh with Bionix yarns drains quickly and keeps sand out.
- The hard-wearing Rock Grip soles provide stability and all outsoles can be resoled.
- The sole is also designed to hold fin straps and studs, which are sold separately.
- The internal upper support and reinforced toe box resists water pressure when deep wading.
- 1077 g (38 oz).
- Made in Bangladesh.