Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Sling
The take-everywhere sling designed to resist the rigors of everyday life, whether your commuting to work daily or traveling internationally the Ultralight Black Hole Sling has you covered.
Patagonia's Ultralight Black Hole sling carries all the essentials for a day out with the comfort of a backpack, the convenience of a shoulder bag and the ergonomic low profile of a tote.
Made from Patagonia's Ultralight Black Hole fabric with ripstop, its ultralight, all recycled and highly packable. The teardrop shape of the pack keeps it right behind your shoulder when moving around in busy crowds. The asymmetrical harness design allows quick and easy access to the contents of your pack by rotating to the front of your body.
The main pocket of the pack, with zipper access, is large enough to hold your lunch and extra clothing while the small outside zippered pocket is perfect for keeping your wallet or sunglasses handy. A mesh pocket on the shoulder strap is ideal for a mobile phone.
The soft, highly breathable mesh on the shoulder strap and back panel wick moisture, dry quickly and increase ventilation for increased comfort while wearing. When not in use the Ultralight Black Hole sling stuffs into its own pocket.
- Lightweight, sturdy recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable.
- Two-compartment sling has the right amount of room for daily essentials.
- Asymmetrical harness carries close to body for all-day comfort.
- Soft and highly breathable mesh on back panel and strap. Large and expandable stretch pocket on strap holds most mobile phones.
- Claimed weight: 190g
- Volume: 8L
- Dimensions: 13.4" x 10.25" x 3"
- Body materials: 2.4oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane coating.
- Lining materials: 3.3oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.