An ultralight but burly pack that will protect all your gear.
The Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Pack is a weather-resistant, packable and tough pack made from Patagonia's Ultralight Black Hole fabric. Made with 100% recycled nylon and 100% recycled polyester lining the Black Hole Pack can store your gear on the trails, during your daily commute or while exploring in the light rain.
The simple open and closing drawcord for the main compartment means you can access your gear quickly and easily and store anything from your lunch to extra layers. The zippered stash pocket on the lid is ideal for keeping valuables such as your wallet and phone in a handy location.
The front of the pack features a vertical micro daisy chain where you can lash extra gear such as a bike helmet or yoga mat. The back panel and straps feature lightweight and highly breathable mesh which dries quickly and allows air to flow to stop you overheating.
When you are not using the Ultralight Black Hole Pack it stuffs easily into its own pocket for storage.
- Lightweight, sturdy recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable.
- Easy access top-loader with drawcord closure; zippered stash pocket.
- Micro daisy chain provides lash points.
- Lightweight and highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustment sternum strap.
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage.
- Claimed weight: 310g.
- Dimensions: 17" x 11" x 5.75"
- Volume 20L.
- Body materials: 2.4-oz 70 denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
- Lining material: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.