Stay protected from the elements with the Tin shed hat, made from Bureo’s Fully Traceable NetPlus material it's durable, comfortable and fully adjustable.
It’s rugged and ready to endure the Australian elements so your head doesn’t have to! Made from All seasons hemp canvas (-a 9.6 oz 55% industrial hemp /27% recycled polyester /18% organic cotton blend) this hat is breathable and needs no breaking in. It's designed to go on and stay on for long hours and protect you from the sun, rain and every type of weather in between.
The adjustable snapback provides a custom fit, and the internal headband made from 100% recycled Capilene cool trail fabric with HeiQ fresh odour control works to wick away excess moisture keeping sweat off your face and neck. The brim is made from Bureo’s Fully Traceable NetPlus material, which comes from 100% recycled fishing nets. A Small Patagonia Workwear P-6 logo is featured at the centre front for some added detail.
- Durable 55% Hemp/27% Recycled Polyester 18%Organic Cotton
- Six-panel, Mid-Crown hat Provides full coverage
- Adjustable snap closure
- Lightweight, Minimal sweatband in our 100% recycled Capilene cool trail fabric with HeiQ fresh odour control for moisture control and temperature management
- Brim made from 100% recycled fishing nets
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Made in China
- Claimed Weight 99g (3.5oz)