Is there anything worse than packing up your wet gear and not knowing where to put it? We have a solution for you.
We know that there are many things that shouldn't be mixed - like wet and dry gear. The Wet/Dry Duffel has a coated, floating baffle that separates the two compartments for wet and dry gear access, so that your dripping waders don't soak your clean "coming home" shirt. You can easily separate your wet gear from your dry in different waterproof compartments. How fantastic is that!?
The duffel is built with 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon that has a TPU coating. The 100% waterproof (non-submersible) welded construction boasts large, burly zippers for easy access. The bag includes fine details like rod tube attachment points, an adjustable/removable padded shoulder strap and reinforced hauling handles. An external zippered pocket has an interior mesh pocket that will hold your small items well within reach.
- The Stormfront meets most domestic airline carry-on requirements.
- The durable nylon core has a TPU coating for a 100% waterproof package.
- The bag splits into two compartments that allows you to organise your wet & dry gear into separate compartments. The floating divider provides space where needed.
- The reinforced haul handles and removable shoulder strap offers easy carrying.
- All side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric.
- External zippered pocket; interior zippered mesh pocket.