It's almost unnecessary to carry a full-sized dry-bag on a fishing adventure, but it is essential that you do keep your dry gear... well dry.
The fully welded, 100% water-submersible Stormfront hip back protects your essentials from undesirable weather, even in the foulest conditions.
Is a larger pack slowing you down? A perfectly sized, mobile solution is what you need for a day on or in the water. The burly, 100% nylon fabric exterior has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while the interior features a TPU single-side coating to defeat nasty weather.
Is it pristine salt-water that you prefer? Don't fret! The new, 100% waterproof TZIP resists corrosion. How great is that?
The fully-adjustable, low-profile padded hip belt & neck strap offer comfort and great weight distribution when you're carrying a heavier load. The outside has a small, zippered pocket and rear adjustable lash straps for your rod's tube or jacket. On the inside, you'll find three convenient zippered pockets that you can use to secure and protect keys, a wallet and other accessories.
If you're not planning on trekking into the unknown to fish, you can just as easily use the Stormfront as a small fishing bag for boats.
- The durable polyester core and protective TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package.
- 100% waterproof TIZIP zipper.
- It is quick and easy to access the main compartment that has plenty of room for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing.
- The fully adjustable, low-profile padded hip belt and neck strap will handle large loads and distribute weight evenly.
- A quick-access grab handle is added for extra efficiency.
- The side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric.
- The rear adjustable lash straps are suitable for your rod tube or jacket.
- The 11.75-oz, 800-denier, 100% nylon, has a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Claimed weight: 564 g.