Patagonia Stealth Sling 10L
A minimalist, tactical sling with intuitive organisational features
The Patagonia 10L Stealth Sling has been "reimagined using lighter, quieter, and more comfortable materials", ideal for action-packed expeditions or stealthy, sight fishing missions.
Its padded, water-resistant shoulder harness is easily customisable, with adjustable straps designed for both left and right shoulder carry, allowing for a smooth casting experience using either arm. The harness straps and the pack-front are complete with integrated magnets, docking stations, a fly patch, and gear attachment points for quick and easy access to all of your essentials. This streamlines the re-rigging process so you can spend more time fishing!
A large dual-entry pocket is located on the sling's side for simple and convenient water bottle or excess layer storage. While a net holster secures your fish scooper to the back of the sling for out-of-the-way fishing.
- Fabric details - 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating on one side and a TPU coating on the reverse
- Comfortable design - lightweight, quiet, and moulds to the body for easy casting and comfortable, all-day use
- Capacity - 10L
- Integrated magnets on the pack front hold flies, nippers or hemos for quick, efficient fly changes
- External organisation - a packable jacket/ water bottle holder. Multiple D-rings and docking stations keep equipment close at hand
- Additional features - Integrated holsters allow for secure, right-or-left handed net carry. Removable pocket for storage inside or outside the pack. Internal waterproof pocket.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Claimed weight 650g