Patagonia Stealth Hip Pack 11L
A tactical hip pack for action-packed days on the water
Patagonia's Stealth series features a range of lightweight, durable and water-resistant packs designed for any fly fishing expedition. The 11L Stealth Hip Pack offers a generous internal carrying capacity for all the essentials., from a well-packed lunch to an extra layer and excess fishing gear. A dual-entry, slide-in sleeve keeps your water bottle within easy reach, and external zippered pockets are great for storing tippet and fly boxes for on the go access. Other notable features include integrated magnets for holding flies and nippers, internal waterproof pockets, and multiple latching points.
The Stealth Hip Pack is constructed using a 100% recycled, ripstop nylon shell with a TPU coating for added durability and longevity, significantly reducing the environmental footprint of the pack.
Overall Patagonia has produced a lightweight, quiet and form-fitting pack that moulds to the body, for uninterrupted casting and a comfortable fit for lengthy fish hunts.
- 100% recycled ripstop nylon shell
- Comfortable design - lightweight, quiet, and moulds to the body for easy casting and comfortable, all-day use
- Capacity - 11L
- Integrated magnets on the pack front hold flies, nippers or hemos for quick, efficient fly changes
- External organisation - two belt sleeves hold water, a packable jacket or other accessories. Multiple D-rings and docking stations keep equipment close at hand
- Additional features - Removable pocket for storage inside or outside the pack. Internal waterproof pocket. Removable shoulder harness
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Claimed weight 560g