Patagonia Stealth Atom Sling - Fishing Sling Pack
It doesn't matter where you are - when you have a lot of ground to cover, you need a pack that you can depend on. It's important to have a pack that is not only comfortable - but lightweight, dependable...stealthy.
The Stealth Atom Sling will comfortably haul a whole day's worth of gear without complaint and despite its simple design, it's packed with fantastic features. It's unbelievably easy to stop and change flies, yet if you require access to the main compartment - you can simply slide the bag to your front! On the inside, the Stealth Atom has organising pockets with hook & loop closures and room for two large fly boxes. If you're in the wilderness, a flat surface can be hard to find... do not fear! This handy sling has a moulded, front-zippered panel that drops open like a miniature fly-tying table.
Now made from lighter, more water repellent 5.5 oz CORDURA 86% nylon/ 14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, more resistant to the tough Australian scrub. This newest version of Patagonia's Stealth Atom Sling also features the iconic Fitz Roy Trout logo moulded into the back panel.
This fantastic sling pack includes handy top-access that offers a mesh-lined security pocket and an internal, 100% waterproof phone/camera pocket. The single, external water bottle pocket has a security-keeper. A new external tippet holder, a stretch-woven back panel for comfort, highly water repellent exterior YKK zippers and a fully adjustable strap to allow for layering.
- 5.5 oz 210 denier CORDURA 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Pack size is 8L.
- A moulded front drop-down panel has an interior fly keeper.
- The main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets.
- A top drop-in mesh-lined security pocket is featured, as well as a TPU-welded waterproof interior pocket.
- Exterior YKK zippers with covered welt are highly water repellent.
- Stretch-woven back panel for comfort and ease of cleaning
- The adjustable neck and waist strap allows for layering.
- Water bottle pocket with security keeper provides easy access to water.
- An exterior tippet spool holder
- 580 g.