Patagonia Recycled Wool Ear Flap Cap
Keep your head warm and ears free from wind chills with the ear flap cap
Where urban style meets practicality; the Recycled Wool Ear Flap Cap is naturally designed to repel water and insulate even when wet. Its high-pile-fleece-lined earflaps and neck flap keeps your head warm and dry as well as keeps out wind chill.
So whether you’re looking for a warm alternative to the original style of beanie this winter or you want a sturdy and weatherproof hat for long winter days and even longer nights outdoors, the Patagonia Recycled Wool Ear Flap Cap is stylish, warm and comfortable for all types of wear.
- Made of a recycled polyester/recycled wool fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, lined with recycled polyester jersey fabric for warmth
- Organic-cotton-twill-lined crown tape and sweatband for itch-free comfort
- High-pile-fleece-lined earflaps and neck flap
- Ties at the end of earflaps cinch down for extra warmth or up if you need them out of the way
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Made in China
- Claimed weight: 142g