Patagonia Women's Long Sleeved Capilene Cool Trail Shirt
Patagonia's softest performance knit, designed to keep you cool and dry while active.
Providing next to skin comfort day long, Patagonia's Capilene Cool Trail shirt has been designed with their softest performance knit to keep you cool and dry when you're active.
Made from 100% recycled polyester spun jersey it feels soft like cotton, yet performs with the wicking efficiency of polyester. The HeiQ Fresh durable odour control allows you to stay welcome amongst friends even at the end of a long active day.
Underarm gussets feature in the shirt giving you complete mobility and chafe-free comfort, while the supple self-fabric scoop neck wicks moisture and glide smoothly over the skin. Other features include an internal locker loop for easy hanging, and drop tail design that stays put under a harness or hip belt and a snag-free woven label on the front hem.
- Wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry when active. The HeiQ Fresh durable odour control ensures you're welcome among friends all day long.
- Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion.
- Easy to hang your Capilene Cool Trail garment with the built-in locker loop.
- The tagless design eliminates tags at the neck for itch-free, chafe-free comfort.
- Designed with a drop tail hem to keep your shirt in place during movement.
- For a soft, skin-friendly feel we've woven the Patagonia label to the left front hem.
- Fairtrade certified sewn.
- Claimed weight: 156g