Patagonia Men's Torrentshell 3L Pants
Patagonia's new 3L Torrentshell Pants provide comfort and exceptional waterproof performance.
Patagonia has introduced its new Torrentshell 3L Pants into the Australian market. These simple and unpretentious pants use 3-layer H2No Performance Standard technology, providing all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability.
Featuring a welted, DWR treated two-way zipper from the cuff to the thigh makes it easy to pull on over boots whilst doubling as a vent for the pants. Two handwarmer pockets feature mesh pocket bags and have DWR zippers and storm flaps to help keep any contents dry.
- 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL 100% recycled nylon ripstop face fabric.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with DWR zippers.
- Welted DWR treated two-way side zip from cuff to thigh.
- Partially elasticised cuffs are adjustable with a snap-tab closure.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Claimed weight: 355g.
- Short inseam: 30"
- Regular inseam: 32"