Patagonia's new 3L Torrentshell Pants provide comfort and exceptional waterproof performance.
Patagonia has introduced its new Torrentshell 3L Pants into the Australian market. These simple and unpretentious pants use 3-layer H2No Performance Standard technology, providing all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability.
Featuring a welted, DWR treated two-way zipper from the cuff to the thigh makes it easy to pull on over boots whilst doubling as a vent for the pants. Two handwarmer pockets feature mesh pocket bags and have DWR zippers and storm flaps to help keep any contents dry.
- 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL 100% recycled nylon ripstop face fabric.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with DWR zippers.
- Welted DWR treated two-way side zip from cuff to thigh.
- Partially elasticised cuffs are adjustable with a snap-tab closure.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Claimed weight: 355g.
- Short inseam: 30"
- Regular inseam: 32"