Patagonia Men's Torrentshell 3L Jacket
Provides long-term protection in soaking storms or steady drizzle.
Patagonia's Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses H2No Performance Standard technology to provide comfort and protection (and to stay dry) in less than ideal conditions. The 3-layer jacket has a 100% recycled nylon face fabric and a DWR finish. The tricot backer provides you with next to skin comfort, while the left-hand pocket turns into a self stuff sack so you can have your jacket closure to hand at all times.
The centre front zipper features internal and external storm flaps, while the pit zips and handwarmer pockets all have storm flaps and DWR treated zippers. The adjustable hood features a laminated visor and can be easily stored with a simplified cord and hook design.
A simple and unpretentious jacket that will keep you comfortable on the wettest days.
- A 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance shell.
- Provides the highest levels of comfort, performance and long-term waterproof durability.
- Two-way adjustable hood with a laminated hood, which rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design.
- The neck is microfleece lined to provide comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
- Snag-free centre front zip has an internal storm flap and zipper garage chin guard.
- Features to zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips, all with welts exterior storm flaps and DWR treated zippers.
- Self-fabric hook and loop cuff closure.
- Adjustable drawcord hem to seal out precipitation.
- Jacket stuffs into left handwarmer pocket for storage (with a carabiner clip-in loop).
- Claimed weight: 394g
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-bases content, a tricot backer and DWR 9durable water repellent)finish.