Patagonia Men's Terrebonne Joggers
A lightweight and ultra-packable track-pant made from 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop fabric.
You can literally fold your pants right down to the size of their own back pocket- they're that compressible! Perfect for the space-saver, the Terrebonne Joggers are supple, quick-drying and most of all super comfy. They're casual-yet-slim-fit with a drawcord waist and stretch knit waistband gives them a full range of movement and makes them a perfect weekend choice.
Whether you’re hitting up the local yoga cave or taking a casual stroll with the furry friend, the Terrebonne Joggers offer performance, reliability and comfort.
- Materials Body; 2.6oz 100%Recycled Polyester Stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Waistband and cuffs; 3.7oz 91% Recycled Polyester/9% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish.
- Slim, Jogger fit
- Drawcord for adjustability
- Two drop-in front pockets and back right zippered pocket
- Articulated shaping at the knees for a full range of movement
- Lightweight fabrication allows compressibility
- Reflective logo
- Fair Trade Certified
- Claimed Weight 170g