As Easy as Putting on Pants
The Patagonia Swiftcurrent Wading Pants are perfect for travel. These lightweight, tough and comfortable pants deliver true versatility to your fishing. Whether fishing from the boat, beach or knee-deep in your favourite river the streamlined silhouette has an easy on/off stretched waistband and generous front pockets with drain holes which will store a fly box, tippet or other small items. Reinforced gravel guards with bootlace hooks, belt loops and neoprene booties.
- Expandable waistband with belt loops for easy on/off gives a clean tailored fit at the waist.
- New secure stretch wading belt.
- Attached booties made of neoprene.
- Single seam construction for durability.
- A gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort.
- Articulated legs.
- Heavy-duty scuff guards at ankles.
- Two large front pockets drain water quickly.
- Claimed weight: 1012g
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.1-oz 100% recycled polyester microfibre high-density taffeta face fabric bonded to 100% recycled polyester backer, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR finish.
- Booties: neoprene.