Planes, Trains, Automobiles or Backpacks; Take Your Waders With You.
If you're taking three planes, and six boat rides into the back of Greenland or just hiking up into the high-country in Kosciuszko, these waders keep that all-important pack weight down; without compromise on durability and breathability. It's surprising how effective a wader Patagonia has managed to cram into such a small package.
Patagonia's lightest and most packable waders are engineered with a waterproof/breathable fabric and single-seam construction for durability; the gusseted crotch allows for easy movement. The waders roll up into their own compact stuff-sack and weighs just 1-kilo.
- The highest-performing, lightest, most packable waders on the market, featuring our seamless bootie technology; the ultimate backcountry or travel waders.
- Single-seam construction for durability and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort.
- Minimalist waist-mounted suspenders are adjustable and allow easy conversion from chest to waist.
- Minimalist, adjustable suspenders; Secure Stretch, no-snag wading belt; front and rear belt loops.
- Heavy-duty scuff guards at ankles.
- Interior TPU-welded waterproof pocket.
- Rolls up into their own compact 8" x 13" stuff sack.
- Claimed weight: 1006g
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 4.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) face fabric bonded to 100% recycled polyester backer, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Booties: synthetic rubber