An everyday T-shirt made from 100% organic cotton.
Patagonia's crewe styling and taped shoulder seams in their P-6 Logo organic T-shirt provide comfort and fit retention when wearing the garment. Made from ringspun, long-staple, U.S. grown organic cotton the shirt has been washed for softness next to the skin. The cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative and then Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Garment-washed for softness and to reduce shrinking.
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention.
- Patagonia original art - screen-printed using inks that are PVC and phthalate-free.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Claimed weight: 153g
- 4.6-oz 100% organic cotton jersey.