Patagonia Men's Long Sleeved Cap Cool Trail Shirt
A Long-sleeve T-Shirt Designed to keep you cool and dry when you’re outdoors doing the things you love.
The Capilene Cool Trail Long Sleeve Shirt has been designed to help you stay dry and fresh, providing all-day-long next to skin comfort while you’re out and about doing whatever it is you love to do. Whether it's running, hiking, fishing, riding, don’t miss a beat, with the Cap Cool Trail Shirt you can stay dry and fresh all day long. Made of 4.4oz 100% recycled polyester (50% recycled for heather fabrics) spun jersey its soft, lightweight and has HeiQ fresh odour control technology. Designed to wick away moisture quickly from the body this super absorbent material is perfect for humid temperatures and when the body's temperatures start to rise.
Features include underarm gussets for chaff-free comfort and a comfortable jersey knit crew neck to aid in wicking away any residual moisture. The Cap Cool Trail Shirt is a tag-free design that won’t itch your skin and has a sewn-in woven design on the front hem. A simple locker loop makes it easy to hang dry.
- Comfortable, Jersey-knit crewneck wick moisture
- Set-in sleeve construction with underarm gusset for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Locker loop makes it easy to hang dry
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- P-6 Woven Label at left-front hem
- HeiQ Fresh durable odour Control
- Fair Trade Certified down
- Made in Vietnam
- Claimed Weight 193g (6.8oz)