It's a trout you wear.
Patagonia have released their iconic Fitzroy trout pattern to us here in Australia, and we're happy they did. Trout were introduced here over 150 years ago and have been going strong ever since. They are for many of us the perfect gateway into fly fishing in this country, slowly expanding into other species and places, but trout will always be the original.
This soft comfortable T-shirt from Patagonia is made from ringspun, long-staple, US grown organic cotton. The crewneck styling and taped shoulder seams bring added comfort and fit retention to the garment. The original artwork on the T-shirt is screen-printed with inks that are PVC and phthalate-free.
- Claimed weight: 153g.
- 4.6-oz 100% organic cotton jersey.
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention.
- Garment-washed for softness and to reduce shrinking.
- Screenprint inks are PVC and phthalate-free.
- Fairtrade Certified sewn.