Patagonia's bonded sherpa fleece for cool blustery weather.
Patagonia's Classic Retro-X Jacket is a warm and windproof fleece made from 100% polyester of which 50% is recycled. The Y-Joint sleeves help provide a full range of mobility through the arms and sleeves and the hip length provides you with additional coverage.
Featuring a vertical zippered chest pocket, two handwarmer pockets lined with brushed-polyester mesh and a full-length centre front zipper with an internal wind flap for protection.
- Windproofnmembrane bonded between a ¼ pile sherpa fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking, warp-knit mesh.
- Y-joint sleeve construction for mobility.
- Full-length centre-front zipper with internal wind flap.
- Vertical zippered chest pocket.
- Two handwarmer pockets lined with brushed-polyester mesh.
- Body: 12.9-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece.
- Lining: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with HEIQ Fresh odour control.
- Claimed weight: 774g.