Patagonia Mesh Master II Vest
A versatile and highly breathable mesh fishing vest.
Patagonia's Mesh Master II Vest is made from 100% polyester mesh to help your body stay cool in the heat. The comfortable design means the vest won't hold the water, while the EVA-foam collar provides comfort when worn and equalises the weight distribution.
The front vertical pocket provided you with low bulk and easy access storage. Built for the water the stacked upper pocket is set high on the back shoulders to keep the contents dry while wading. The multiple interior pockets are also all zippered and are great for storing tippet spools.
Whether you are fishing on a cold frosty morning or glorious summers day the Mesh Master II vest features an adjustable front closure which allows for layering and makes it versatile all year round.
- EVA collar provides comfort and equalises weight distribution.
- Vertical fron pocket.
- Stacked upper pocket is set high on back shoulders.
- Bottom back mesh pocket with double zipper closure.
- multiple interior zippered pockets.
- Adjustable fit.
- Body: 4.6oz 100% polyester mesh.
- Pockets: 3-layer, 3.2oz 100% nylon with a waterproof/ breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Claimed weight: 340g.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.