The Jack-of-all-things-alpine, this jacket delivers versatile, durable performance in heavy snow, driving wind and pouring rain.
Patagonia's Triolet Jacket lets you take on the mountains with confidence the way a hard-shell should. The 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric features a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded between a robust inner lining and a durable polyester outer shell that's now 100% recycled; a DWR finish further fends off wet weather.
The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor blends protection with optimal visibility; traditional cord locks in the hood and hem allow for quick adjustment; an interior stretch mesh catch-all pocket stashes gloves or a hat; two Napoleon chest pockets and two handwarmer pockets stay clear of harness and pack lines.
Other detailing includes low-bulk, watertight, coated zippers on the pit zips and external pockets; low-profile cuff closures; full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility; and an elasticised pant attachment strap at the inside lower back to eliminate gaps on powder days.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face for rugged protection.
- Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and 2-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions.
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; interior stretch catch-all pocket.
- Welted, watertight 2-way pit zips provide ventilation and reach without raising the body of the jacket.
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal; dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out the weather.
- Elasticised strap at low back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent the jacket from riding up.
- Concealed RECCO reflector.
- Claimed weight: 550g.