The Patagonia Torrentshell pants do exactly what pared-down rainwear should: They keep you dry though perpetual showers and thunderstorms, with complete breathability and zero excess.
These H2No Performance Standard rain pants are made from 2.5 layer nylon ripstop (now 100% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
They feature a simple pull on style with an elastic drawcord waistband, articulate knees and water resistant side zips that extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull on over boots, while doubling as vents, perfect for any Australian condition.
With two zippered pockets (the pants stuff into the left pocket, with carabiner clip in loop) and partially elasticised cuffs that adjust with a snap tab closure.
- 2.5 layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face.
- Pull on elasticised waistband with internal drawcord.
- Two zippered pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent) treated zippers
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility.
- Welted, DWR treated 2-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticised cuffs adjust with a snap tab closure.
- Pants self stuff into left pocket with carabiner clip in loop.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.