Patagonia Men's Tenpenny Pants Regular - Ash Tan
This product is sold out
We appreciate a well-built pair of pants just as much as a three-day weekend or a cold drink on a scorching hot day.
The Tenpenny's are about as multi-functional and multi-seasonal as a pair of pants can get - they will excel at any activity, whether you are hiking the Australian Alps or conquering immense sandstone crags in the Blue Mountains.
The comfort & breathability of organic cotton has been combined with the long-lasting durability of nylon to produce a pair of pants that will hold up against the elements. You will also find that a DWR (durable water repellent) finish has also been added to help fend off dicey weather. You won't be short of storage space with pockets left, right & centre - quite literally. The pants feature two front hand-warmer pockets, a right-front coin pocket, two rear pockets and a drop-in utility pocket on the right seam.
The articulated knees offer a greater range of motion and the gusseted crotch ensures that you are comfortable and completely mobile. A contoured waistband is featured for a more personalised fit - conforming to your hips natural shape for comfort.
- A DWR (durable water repellent) finish has been added for those wet days when you need a little extra protection.
- The relaxed, movement-orientated fit provides greater versatility.
- An organic cotton/nylon blend delivers breathability & durability.
- The articulated knees and gusseted crotch enables mobility.
- Includes two front hand warmer pockets, a stealthy right-front coin pocket, two rear pockets and a drop-in utility pocket on the right seam.
- Made in Vietnam.