Patagonia's Sunshade Technical Hoody is designed for those full days fishing the flats, where the heat and humidity can be a killer. This lightweight hoody is quick-drying and highly breathable, featuring a HeiQ Fresh durable odour control for comfort. The generous hood design allows a cap to be worn underneath and thumb holes on the cuffs mean both features give additional protection to you.
A front chest pocket with a vertical zip gives you some storage, with the added bonus that the zipper is made with durable plastic so it won't corrode in wet environments. This 50+UPF hoody is a great addition to any fishing trip.
- HeiQ Fresh durable odour control.
- 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Versatile hood design to be worn over a cap.
- Front chest pocket with vertical zip closure.
- Thumbholes on the cuffs for additional sun protection.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Claimed Weight: 224g
- 3.5-oz 1005 polyester (60% recycled) double knit.