Patagonia's most technical running shorts. Fast-drying, light and built for long missions when the utility is critical.
Thanks to Patagonia's four overlapping pockets, fast drying and stretchy pockets (two on each side) you can now carry everything you need for a full day on the trails. The pockets lie flat when empty and recover well with extended use to carry anything from gels to a small jacket. An extra zipped centre back pocket closes securely to carry a phone or cards.
The light, fast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretched ripstop fabric has side splits in the shorts to increase airflow while running. The liner, open knit 100% polyester crepe brief with HeiQ Fresh durable odour control, dries fast, breathes freely and has little weight.
The Strider Pro shorts feature a drawcord externally for increased comfort and has brushed elastic lining the inside of the quick-drying, low-bulk waistband.
- Inseam: 5" with 2" crossover split for mobility.
- Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex pockets for fast-drying stretch performance.
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort.
- Four envelope pockets with stretch for easy stashing, and one secure zip pocket on centre back. Pocket fabric is durable and quick-drying for all conditions.
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort, with Polygiene permanent odour control.
- Light and a minimal elastic waistband provides superior moisture management and reduced bulk, while still providing the strength and recovery you need.
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying.
- Body: 1.9oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Pockets: 3oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex woven with a DWR finish.
- Liner: 2.7oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with Polygiene permanent odour control.