Patagonia Stand Up Shorts are built to last but designed for all-day comfort and versatility.
Made from hard-wearing cotton canvas and fitted with a doubled-fabric seat for abrasion resistance they'll be sure to give all-day comfort but the durability that you need when out and about in the Australian terrain.
These shorts have some cool features including two large back pockets and a set-in wallet pocket, a straight leg opening and they come in a variety of neutral colours to choose from.
Made with the Aussie man in mind, whether you’re BBQing with your mates or trekking through the Warrumbunggles National Park these shorts have you covered for comfort, versatility, and durability.
They are also made from 100% organic cotton and garment washed for softness and minimal shrinkage, this also means that over time the more you wear them the more they personalise. You’ll very quickly find yourself a new favourite pair of shorts.
- Made of a durable 100% Organic cotton garment-washed canvas for softness and minimal shrinkage
- Double fabric seat for abrasion resistance
- Easy access when nature calls
- Slanted front pockets, two rear pockets with hook-and-loop closures, and an inset security pocket
- These stand up shorts have 7" inseam
- Fair Trade certified
- Made in Sri Lanka
- 434 g (15.3oz)