Patagonia Men's SST Fly Fishing Jacket
The Patagonia Men's SST Jacket offers reliable protection from the elements when you're out on the water. This burly yet relatively lightweight jacket is made from recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No performance barrier.
Features include a fully waterproof integrated hood with single-pull adjustment for easy deployment, a fully waterproof main zipper and StretchCoat cuffs to keep the water out when releasing fish back into the river.
The back stash pocket means there is always room for another fly box, while the chest pockets are waterproof and set up high for deep wading. With fly fishing you are constantly on the move, so the Y-Joint sleeve and anatomically curved elbows won't hinder your casting. If you need a high-quality fishing jacket for any fishing adventure, the SST will have you covered.
- 3-layer 3.2oz 100% recycled nylon double ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No performance barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Integrated hood with a single pull adjustment.
- waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK Vision Aquaguard main zipper.
- Two handwarmer pockets with YKK zippers.
- Chest pockets are waterproof and set high for wading, with drop-in tippet, zip stash pocket and tool docks.
- One back stash pocket for extra storage.
- Reverse StretchCoat cuffs to keep the water out.
- Y-Joint sleeves and anatomically curved elbows.
- Two centre-front webbing loops and a double belt loop at the lower back.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Claimed Weight: 496g