Made with a stretchy, durable and weather-resistant soft-shell fabric, the technical Simul Alpine Pants let you move quickly and confidently over rock and snow.
Patagonia's Simul Alpine Pants specialize in cruising swiftly and confidently over rock, snow and ice. The lightweight polyester stretch-woven fabric moves, breathes and resists weather, while even stretchier fabric at the yoke and crotch gusset complement the technical cut. The waist has belt loops, a separating zip fly and our innovative OppoSet adjustable closure for an on-the-go, customized fit. The hand, right-rear and billowed right-thigh pockets all close with zippers. A slender lower leg lets you see your feet, and the cuffs tighten with a shock cord and cord lock. Tie-down loops allow you to attach an under-the-heel cord for use with ice boots.
- Durable, stretchy and breathable polyester soft-shell fabric with even stretchier lightweight insets at yoke and gusset; all with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness.
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet adjustable waist offer a customized fit.
- Zippered and welted hand pockets and right-rear pocket; zippered right-thigh pocket with billow sits above the knee and below harness leg loops.
- Narrow lower leg, adjustable single cuff and tie-down loops for compatibility with alpine boots.
- Shell: 5.2-oz 100% polyester stretch double weave. Yoke and gusset: 5.4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Claimed weight: 374g