Patagonia Men's Simul Alpine Hiking Pants - Black
When you need to move quickly and confidently over rock and snow, the Simul Alpine Pants won't let you down.
These super technical pants are made with a stretchy, durable weather-resistant soft-shell fabric and a lightweight polyester stretch-woven fabric that moves with you, breathes with you and resists the weather, that's right - with you.
These pants are the perfect companion on any alpine expedition and they will have you prepared for anything mother nature throws at you. These pants feature a gusseted crotch, a separating zip fly and the innovative OppoSet adjustable closure for an on-the-go customised fit. The hand, right rear and billowed right-thigh pockets all close with zippers. A slender lower leg lets you see your feet, while the cuffs tighten with a shock cord and cord lock; tie-down loops allow you to attach an under-the-heel cord for use with ice boots.
- A durable, stretchy and breathable polyester soft-shell fabric is featured with even stretchier lightweight insets at yoke and gusset, all with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- The articulated pattern and gusseted crotch enhances movement and comfort under a harness.
- The separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet adjustable waist offers a customised fit.
- Zippered and welted hand warmer pockets and rear right pocket; zippered right thigh pocket with billow sits above the knee and below harness leg loops.
- Narrow lower leg, adjustable single cuff and tie-down loops for compatibility with alpine boots.
- 374 g (13.2 oz).
- Made in Vietnam.
- Slim fit.