Lightweight yet protective pants, featuring a technical cut for full mobility.
The Simul Alpine hiking pants from Patagonia allow you to move quickly and efficiently whether you're on the valley floor or in the high country. The lightweight stretch-woven fabric of the Simul Alpine pants breathes and resists weather, while the gusseted crotch and articulated pattern compliment the technical cut for full mobility. The separating zip-fly waist adjusts solely with our sleek, innovative OppoSet adjustable waist for an on-the-go customised fit.
Featuring two front and thigh pockets with closed zippers, cuffs tighten with a shock cord, and cord lock and tie-down loops allow you to attach an under the heel cord for use with alpine boots.
- Durable, stretchy and breathable recycled polyester soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Articulated pattern and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness.
- Zip fly with OppoSet adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customised fit by simple holding the button while pulling the webbing tail to tighten.
- Secure front pockets and thigh pockets sit above the knee and below the harness leg loops.
- Narrow lower leg, adjustable single cuff and tie-down loops for compatibility with alpine boots.
- Fair Trade Certified.
- Claimed weight: 386g
- Materials: 6.2-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane double weave with a DWR finish.