Patagonia Men's RPS Rock Pants
Patagonia's lightest synthetic pants keep you protected and moving fast on those multi-pitch rock climbs.
Made from a nylon/polyester stretch-woven blend, the RPS rock pants were designed for unrestricted movement on techy routes. Featuring minimalist detailing to help reduce hazards while climbing. Patagonia has included a sleek OppoSet adjustable waist closure (no belt loops), a crotch gusset and articulated patterning, and cuffs that cinch with an ultra-low profile shock cord and cord lock. Pockets include two drop-in front pockets with mesh backing, two rear pockets that double as a reinforced seat and a right thigh zip pocket.
- Light and breathable 4.5 oz 52% nylon (48% recycled)/48% polyester fabric has modest stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness.
- Zip fly with OppoSet (no belt holes)adjustable waist creates a low bulk, customised fit by simply holding the button while pulling the webbing tail to tighten.
- Drop-in front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness.
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability, right thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops.
- Cuff adjusts with an ultraslow profile shock cord and cord lock.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Claimed Weight: 298g